Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Zach Follet....Why are you talking?

You know this really got under my skin.  I actually really like Follet but to go on the radio and call Matthew Stafford a "China Doll" is low weather it was a joke or not.  Look if it's Calvin Johnson saying this, or Ndamakung Suh I can understand because there the leaders of the team.  But Follet gets a couple games at starting linebacker and he thinks he has the right to run his mouth on the air?  Give me a break.  You know I can kinda compare him to Domic Raiola now.  Raiola is never to quick to run his mouth after a Lions win.  Little does he understand that some of them games he played awful and the Lions fans can't stand Raiola.  Like I said before who is he to talk?  I don't think Follet meant it the way everybody has taken it at all.  But the problem is he shouldn't even be commenting on anything to do with how many games Stafford has played in or how his shoulders are weak.  It may be the truth, but Follet has no room to talk.  The guy is a 2nd year player also who has only played in 17 games and the majority of them on special teams.  Weren't you out for the year to Follet in the 5th game?  Maybe his back and neck is made like a China Doll also.

No comments:

Post a Comment